Saturday 12 February 2011



I thought it was about time that I put some of my cards up. Even if this is just so I can keep track of what cards I have made. Here are some from the past.

The card to the left was made at a craft class at Whichcraft (www.whichcraftuk.co.uk) in Doncaster last summer. It is made from one of their own design card blanks with Wild Rose Studio stamp. One of my first forays into the world of stamping.


The card below was made for my nephew's birthday and was part of a beach themed challenge I did with a few friends. The card base is from Whichcraft and is one of their special card bases. The background paper is Magnolia clouds and the toppers are from Kanban.





The card to the left was another made at the class. The stamp used was a Wild Rose Studio cat stamp as were the papers. The background card was made from 2 scalloped cards stuck together to make the gatefold.






The below card was made using a Kanban sheet of card from a kit from QVC, sorry can't remember which kit it was but quite a while ago. The decoupage on the front is from House Mouse Happy Hoppers range, available from Joanna Sheen. Very simple.


Well that is about it for today. Off to make some more cards. Will be back soon with more, probably Kanban, designs to show.

Vicky






No comments:

Post a Comment