Tuesday 17 January 2012

LOTV Positively Pampered Birthday Card

Today's card (and entry into the new LOTV Challenge) is the Positively Pampered stamp from LOTV.

I stamped this image onto one of the Kanban stackers in a round style and then coloured in with Promarkers.  The background circle was stamped with a very old stamp (sorry I don't know whose it is) and then the front was distressed using black soot inkpad.

This was all layered up onto a Craftwork Cards easel card blank and then Magnolia red Christmas paper used as a background, layered on jet black card.

The LOTV sentiment placed on a layer of black and red ribbon finishes the card.

I absolutely loved this card and gave it to one of my crafting pals, as I knew she would appreciate the work that went into it.



No comments:

Post a Comment