Monday 19 March 2012

Purple Harlequin Blank Card

I fancied doing something a bit different recently so had a look through a friends stamps and found these two harlequin co-ordinated stamps, sorry no idea of the make.

I stamped the masked man onto the card and literally coloured him in in one colour with my Promarkers.  I then distressed around the edges with my Stampin Up purple pad.  I then stamped the harlequin checkered design onto a large sheet of white card which measured slight higher and a lot wider than my cut out image and stamped at the edge.  I then cut around the design and marked up on a card where this would sit.  I then stamped the same image directly onto the card and then added the image topper to it all. I am very impressed with the overall design and think it works well.

I also stamped the checkered design down one side of the inside of the card.

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment