Friday 17 August 2012

Golden Wedding Anniversary Card and Box Frame


Here is a 3D Box Photo Frame that I have made for my Mother and Father In Laws 50th Golden Wedding Anniversary which is in a few weeks time and a co-ordinating card to go with it.

I had the box frame from John Lewis quite a while ago and wondered when it could be useful.

I got a couple of old wedding photos and then layered up on some Stampin Up Mocha Morning and Naturals cardstock.  I then die cut some numbers and hearts to put the 50 in the top right corner and the year of their marriage in the bottom left corner.  I then added hearts in Mocha Morning and a dull gold paper I already had at the corners of the photos along with some Marianne Design die flourishes.

I didn't want to get too over embellished as I want them to be able to put it on the wall as a keepsake.

I then made a matching card using leftover bits of papers from the frame.

If anyone wants to buy these Stampin Up papers, I can soon put you in touch with a really good Stampin Up demonstrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment