Monday 10 September 2012

Stampin Up Fresh Vintage Cards


Here are a couple of cards I made using the Stampin Up Fresh Vintage stamp set.  This is a fab set, that unfortunately was one of the Saleabration sets so no longer available, apart from on ebay.  I used it with the Everyday Enchantment papers, also no longer available - sorry.  The colours used were Rose Red and Baja Breeze, which are still available.  A snippet of Rose Red seam binding tied on the cards finishes the design off.

I was really quite proud of these first few attempts with my Stampin Up Fresh Vintage set of stamps.  This idea came from someone who I follow on my blog, but I can't remember who, so apologies in advance.  I have now placed a huge order and am part of a Virtual Hostess Club (with allthingsstampy.co.uk) so I am sure I will be posting more cards as I make them.


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely vintage look Vicky! (About the two-step stamping, I use a stamp-a-majig to get them lined up.)

    ReplyDelete