Sunday 9 February 2014

You are Loved, Engagement Card - Stampin Up

I have at last managed to work out how to put my photos on with my IPad so will endeavour to keep blogging from now on.

My niece rang at the weekend to tell me that she had just got engaged so, a card just had to be made!  She loves pink but I didn't want to make anything too pink so kraft card was needed, or as Stampin Up like to call it, Crumb Cake.

The stamp set is called You are Loved, which is now a retired set but makes beautiful Valentines, wedding, engagement cards.

I stamped the heart using Versamark and then heat embossed with opaque white Wow Powder onto Crumb Cake card stock.  I then layered this onto Blushing Bride pink card stock.  The next layer was the same Crumb Cake and Blushing Bride layers one stamped using the Congratulations words from another retired set called Congratulations and the other stamp set called Love and Laughter used the words Congratulations on your engagement.

The Love and Laughter set is still available and is £16.95 in the clear set.

Please keep looking at my page as I will now start to update regularly.


No comments:

Post a Comment