Sunday 6 March 2011

Mothers Day - Penny Black Hedgehog


Here is today's card. This was the other card made with my friends last week.

The card was made by cutting a recessed box into the middle of the card and then setting the picture within this.

I have used a Penny Black Hedgehog stamp from the Wonderful Day Acrylic Set and coloured in using Copics. The papers are from My Minds Eye Oh La La set and I have punched some little butterflies out to go up across the right hand side.

The ribbon and ribbon charm are from my stocks and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

The little bunny is from Penny Blacks Spring is in the Air (?) set and has had glossy accents added to the bunny and butterflies and frosted lace stickles around it.








The inside of the card has been layered up using the same papers and distressed around the edge with Rangers Vintage Photo inkpad and then more butterflies added, punched from the same paper.












I have them made a little co-ordinating tag using some stock ribbon and a punched tag with a little hedgehog, again from Penny Blacks Wonderful Day stamps.

Think I perhaps need to glitter this as seems a little flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment