Wednesday 10 August 2011

Footballer 21st Birthday Card - Mo Manning


Here is another commission I had.  The request was for a Sheffield United birthday card for a 21 year old.  No mean feat!  Anyway I found this fantastic digistamp by Mo Manning, this will be so useful as I have so many footballer cards to make.  This was coloured in Promarkers and I printed off a sentiment as I needed to add the lads name on it.  I then printed a couple of badges from the football teams website and added these on to finish.  The background was plain red but my husband suggested I put a couple of white strips down to make it the red and white stripes that the team have.  Thing it worked well.  No ribbons or glitter on this one!!

5 comments:

  1. Some truly wonderful work on behalf of the owner of this internet site , perfectly great articles 
    รีวิวufa1919

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
    สมัครbetway

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a result, these people use marijuana in large amounts for longer periods of time than what they intend to. 
    เกมส์สล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have raised an important issue..Thanks for sharing..I would like to read more current affairs from this blog..keep posting..
    แทงบาสออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am transmitting the idea for you to some pals ans additionally expressing throughout delightful. https://www.5g999.co/baccarat

    ReplyDelete