Friday 12 August 2011

Mum's Birthday Card


Here is a card that my Nephew asked me to make for his Mum.  I went for a very simple theme of black/white with a splash of turquoise.

The word is stamped out using a set of alphabet stamps that my Mum brought me back from America.  These are called Stampology by Autumn Leaves.  They are a lovely hand written type front and include numbers.  I have then layered this word onto black and silver mirri card and added a flourish and a snowflake die with a pretty flower on the top.  To be honest, can't remember where the flourish etc came from as already made up in my kit. Think it may have come off a card a friend gave me for Christmas.  Sometimes I just can't throw things away, but just no room to keep everything either so would rather re-use than dispose off.


No comments:

Post a Comment