Friday 16 September 2011

LOTV Christmas Dance Card

Here are a couple of similar cards I made earlier in the week when my friends and I had a Christmas crafting day.  Unfortunately I only managed to make 2 cards, they made 8 cards and a whole heap of tags, what was I playing at!!

Anyway the stamp is the LOTV Christmas Dance which has been colouredi n Promarkers and Marvy Le Plume and then the background paper is a My Minds Eye.  I have then used the deep snowflake punch border from Martha Stewart to finish the background and, really hard to see, but the LOTV Christmas Sentiment.

2 comments:

  1. They are lovely. Only 2! I'm lucky to make 1 over 2 days!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were pretty much identical, hence why I managed to do two. Even though my friends were churning theirs out.

    ReplyDelete