Saturday 10 September 2011

Pink Rocking Horse - Baby Girl Card

Here is a lovely digi image I downloaded from a fantastic blog Beccy's Place  Well worth a visit.  Beccy has some amazing designs, card samples, card templates, etc etc.

The actual digi sample is here Rocking Horse Rocker Card

I have made a few similar to these, which I will put on here over the coming weeks.  I sat and made 4 new baby cards covering girls and boys.

The background paper is a lovely 6x6 Magnolia butterfly paper that I bought.  Should have bought 2 as 1 6x6  sheet just isn't enough to really do a card justice.

The sentiment is a good old LOTV one.  Where would we be without these.  A lovely thick velvet ribbon knotted in the corner just finishes it.  I just couldn't manage to do a bow with this ribbon, so a knot would have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment